1. pardeep kumar 2 months ago

    i want to come in china …i have a job but dont know ,what is the process. please guide me

    • Author
      Official 2 months ago

      If you have a job, your employer should arrange for your visa and travel. Anyways, send your contact number will call and talk to you.

  2. ABHISHEK DAGA 3 weeks ago

    We are looking for Indian as well as chinese cook for an Indochinese Family in Shnzhen….
    If anybody interested kindly contact ….

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Solve : *
1 + 5 =


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


©2018 Chinasenri

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account